Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Darn Food Allergies

So, the lastest restriction for one of my kids is no dairy and no chocolate for at least a month and then we'll go from there. Since I'd already done the meal planning and shopping for at least a week, it has forced me to re-think some things. Normally the boys have the same thing in their lunches but I had to make some substitutions today for the no cheese and no chocolate thing. 

On the left, egg and biscuit muffins, ham and pepperoni skewer, mini babybel, corn on the cob, watermelon flowers, baby carrots and a Barbara's chocolate chip snackimal for dessert. On the right, ham and pepperoni skewers, corn on the cob, watermelon flowers, baby carrots and a Barbara's vanilla snackimal.


P.S. The nice thing about the removable magnets on the PlanetBox is that I had originally put the wrong lunch in the wrong kids' box. I just popped the magnets off and swapped them.


No comments:

Post a Comment