Monday, September 12, 2011

The Insanity Goes Beyond Lunches

I'm a list person. I LOVE lists. I will make lists of the lists I need to make. I also love organizational things; boxes, files, white boards, calendars...you name it!  Now, this doesn't actually mean I'm really truly organized but it sure gives that impression.

How to appear organized:

1. Get a dry erase calendar and put on it your activities, lunches (in red) and dinners (in green).
2. Get a giant erase board and divide into sections for each person
3. Write down routines/chores for morning, afternoon, and evening
4. Don't actually use them so they look nice and pretty for as long as possible.




For today's lunches I tried out my new sandwich cutter. It worked pretty good and really only took off just the crusts so I was impressed.  Oh, and yes, then I washed it and put it back in one of my organizational boxes. The one that holds all my cutters and molds specifically for lunches. 

PB&J heart sandwiches surrounded by craisins, salsa sun chips, cucumbers and sweet snacking tomatoes, 1/2 banana w/ almonds and mini chocolate chips. 



I'm off to make my lists for the day....

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made a list for your "how to appear organized"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't actually use them so they look nice and pretty for as long as possible." HA! You are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete