Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Monster Nom Nom

Since I quit drinking caffeine first thing in the morning on a regular basis, I find I'm much more even keel in the mornings and less of a giant biznitch waiting for the Bialetti to brew my morning espresso. While I'm not little Miss Molly Sunshine that everybody hates to see before noon, I can manage a smile and some pleasantries most mornings within a few minutes of my feet hitting the floor. Some days, like those days when some little fingered troll has been messing with my alarm clock,  I'm a little frazzled when I get up late and the mommy monster does show her not-so-pretty little face. With that being said, I'll leave you to deduce my morning mood....

Bagel and cream cheese with cheesy teeth and olive and craisin eyeballs, carrots and broccoli with ranch for dipping in the little container, roasted peanuts, grapes and blueberries and mini chocolate chips.


....and now I'm going to go get another cup of coffee.


Happy Wednesday!

P.S. Head on on over to BentoLunch.net  and see Shannon for What's For Lunch Wednesday!

2 comments: